Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.


  1. Change Your Address

    Use this form to change the mailing address on a property assessment.

Report A Concern

  1. Report A Concern To Public Works

    Public Works Concern Form

  2. Report a Concern to Taos County Sheriff's Department

    Report a concern to the Taos County Sheriff's department. IF YOU HAVE AN EMERGENCY PLEASE CALL 911!

  1. Report a Concern To Solid Waste Code Enforcement

    Report Illegal Dumping To Taos County Solid Waste Code Enforcement

  2. Report A Problem With The Taos County Website

    Please use this form to report incorrect information or any other concerns or issues found on the Taos County website.