Bureau of Elections (BOE)
The Bureau of Elections Office is one of the most important functions of the County Clerk. The Clerk's Office is responsible for conducting all Federal, State and County elections.
The office also assists the Municipal Clerks and other entities in preparing and administering local elections. The Clerk provides voter education programs and works with schools to educate students about the elections process.
Other services provided:
- Register Voters
- Maintain Voter files
- Oversee on-going and periodic process related to candidate filing, ballot preparation and assembly
- Absentee balloting
- Election Results process
- Recruit poll workers and officials
- Conduct poll worker training sessions
- Prepare notice of Election Proclamation
- Assist candidates with campaign reporting
- Canvass Elections