To perform a variety of administrative and complex technical duties related to planning, organizing, and coordinating the countywide information systems and data processing systems.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Resolve issues related to system software, hardware, and programming for Taos County Government
- Plan, build and maintain the computer networks, servers and end-user machines used in Taos County Government
- Responsible for administration and development of the County webpage
- Secure Data Network and Integrity of all Data
- Provide Technological Solutions to Complex Problems
- Manage and Maintain Phone Systems, Physical Security Systems and 911 Call Center