What if I live in a Homeowners Association or a Mobile home park?

Any resident that lives in a multi-family resident development or mobile home park whose owner contracts with a commercial hauler to provide solid waste collection and disposal for its residents shall be required to pay an annual fee in the amount of $30 including all applicable taxes to Taos County so long as the owner maintains continuous service with a private hauler, which shall be assessed on or about January 1st of each year. Payment of the discounted fee shall entitle the responsible party to one punch card that is valid for six punches for a period of one year.

Show All Answers

1. Who is required to pay the fee?
2. What is the fee for?
3. If I have a private hauler picking up my rubbish, do I still have to pay this fee?
4. Where are the locations of Taos County Solid Waste Transfer Stations?
5. What if I am on disability or disabled?
6. What if I live in a Homeowners Association or a Mobile home park?
7. What if I am a Veteran?
8. Do I get a discount if I am a senior citizen?
9. What if I recycle?
10. If I am a seasonal resident, do I have to pay this fee?
11. If I am not a resident of Taos County can I still get a punch card?
12. If I own multiple residential structures on a given property?
13. What if I rent, can I buy a punch card?
14. If I have a change of address?
15. Can I pay online? Where?
16. Where can I access the Taos County Solid Waste Ordinance?
17. What are the hours of operation?
18. What is the contact information for Taos County Solid Administration and Operations?